Prospective Students interested in enrolling in the College of Adult Learning should complete the following items:
- Submit your CCU application online. Click here to access the online application.
- Submit a non-refundable $40 application fee. You may pay online or mail a check payable to Cincinnati Christian University (Undergraduate Admissions, 2700 Glenway Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45204)
- Request an official transcript from each college previously attended. It should be sent directly to the Adult Undergraduate Admissions office. Transcript requests are usually submitted to the Office to the Registrar and many times involve a transcript free. Have all transcripts sent to Adult Undergraduate Admissions, 2700 Glenway Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45204.
- Submit the contacts of two names to act as a spiritual reference.
- After transcripts have been received and evaluated, the College of Adult Learning will entertain any possible credits that could be awarded through Credit by Demonstrated Competency. This requirement is waived if you transfer in 78 semester hours or more toward graduation and meet all general education requirements.
- Complete your student financial aid process by completing the Federal Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Plan to attend a new student orientation night to receive your books and prepare to enroll in class.
Candidates are notified of acceptance within 7-10 days of completing the entire application process.
Admission to Cincinnati Christian University is not guaranteed, and is dependent upon the quality of the submitted application.
If you have questions about the admission process please contact: