Since 1924, thousands of men and women have attended Cincinnati Christian University and consider CCU home. The Alumni Association exists to provide CCU Alumni opportunities to engage and support their alma mater. Shelley Weiss is the Manager of Alumni Relations. Jon Underwood is the Alumni Association President.
Due to safety concerns, Rine Hall was razed in July 2014. Our new plan is to build a new dormitory. The building will likely include a student center and will double the housing of the current structure, better meeting our long-term needs. Please know that:
• CCU will continue to honor the memory of our beloved alum Phyllis Rine by naming the newly constructed dorm building in her honor.
• All previous gifts made to this campaign will still be used for the original purpose: to honor the legacy of Phyllis Rine by providing female students a quality living environment.
• The plans for the new structure have not been finalized as of yet, but as soon as this information is available, we will share it with you.
• All historical artifacts from the building have been archived and will be re-purposed appropriately.
Collide Ski Retreat
· – Eric (Class of ’08) & Tiffany (Class of ’09) Stoner gave birth to a son named Jonah in November.
· -Corey (attd 2000s) & Kenzi Weiss gave birth to a daughter and named her Charlotte in November.
· -Craig (Class of ’11 & ’13) & Shelby Shady gave birth to a daughter in November. They named her Claire.
· -Isaiah (Class of ’14) & Janel McKinney gave birth to a son named PJ in October.
· -Brock & Allie Heitkamp (both Class of ’10) gave birth to a son and named him Oliver in October.
· -Jacob & Stephanie (Hunter – Class of ’09) Herald gave birth to a son and named him Jackson.
· -David (Classes of ’01 & ’06) & Melanie (Classes of ’00 & ’06) Toundas gave birth to William in August. He joins his big sister.
· -CJ & Ami Stephens (both Classes of ’10 & ’14) gave birth to a son in July. Ben joins his sister, Chloe.
· -Daniel (Class of ’10) & Katie (Class of ‘06) Read gave birth to twins this past June. A daughter and a son (
Would you like to share information about what is going on in your life as a former student at CCU?
Please contact us at Alumni@CCUniversity.edu with news you would like to share with other CCU Alumni.