Cincinnati Christian University provides academic advising for all degree-seeking students. Each student is assigned an academic advisor from the faculty in their degree program. However, the final responsibility for meeting all degree requirements and being informed of all college regulations and procedures rests upon the student. Students can find out who their academic advisor is on the list below and by looking at their advising worksheet located in My.CCUniversity.edu.
All first-year students are assigned an additional staff advisor in Student Services.
Who Is My Academic Advisor?
First Year Students
- Business majors: Jonathan Garrett (email@example.com)
- Education majors: Jackie Rosenberger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Other majors: Karin Admiraal (email@example.com)
Upper Class Students
- Ministry majors: David Ray (firstname.lastname@example.org); Sarah Fudge (email@example.com)
- Business majors: Dave Farris (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Biblical Studies majors: Jamie Smith (email@example.com)
- Psychology majors: Jay Kidwell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Music/worship majors: Ken Read (email@example.com); Bobby Jackson (firstname.lastname@example.org)