Apply Graduate School
The basic requirement for admission into a graduate program at Cincinnati Christian University is a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
CCU seeks to admit students with high academic ability. At the same time the Seminary realizes that this is not all that is necessary to be successful in church-related vocations. Therefore, the Seminary is also concerned with spiritual, moral and personal character as well as the potential for success in ministry, and therefore requires references for each applicant
Prospective Students interested in enrolling at Cincinnati Christian University should complete the following items:
1. Submit your CCU application online. Click here to access the online application.
2. Submit a non-refundable $40 application fee. You may pay online or mail a check payable to Cincinnati Christian University (Graduate Admissions, 2700 Glenway Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45204).
3. Request official college transcripts be sent to the Admissions Office. Transcripts should indicate your Grade Point Average on a 4.0 scale and class rank. Applicants should hold a 2.5 cumulative GPA reflected in most recent academic study for official acceptance. The admission process is not complete until final transcripts are received. All transcripts must be sent directly from the school to the Admissions Office.
4. Request an official copy of your ACT or SAT scores be sent to the Admissions Office. You can do this online or where you signed up to take the test. Contact the Admission Office concerning ACT/SAT scores submission for non-traditional, home schooled, or college transfer students.
5. Have a minister, counselor, or mentor complete CCU’s Spiritual Reference. The form can be downloaded here. The form should be mailed/faxed to CCU by the reference. NOTE: family members are not eligible to act as a reference.
6. Submit a completed Academic Reference. The form can be downloaded here. The form should be mailed/faxed to CCU by the reference.
7. Write and submit a three to five page history and goals statement. The paper should reflect, events or circumstances which have brought the applicant to this point in life, academic and career goals, how this degree program fits into those plans.
Additional Requirements for Master of Arts in Counseling applicants only:
Candidates are notified of acceptance within 7-10 days of completing the entire application process.
Admission to Cincinnati Christian University is not guaranteed, and is dependent upon the quality of the submitted application.
Send all application materials to:
Cincinnati Christian University
For specific enrollment questions, contact us at (513) 244-8426.