About John Russell
- pastored the same church for 40 years, leading them through various changes from launch to an average attendance of over 1,800.
- is consulting churches of various sizes on facilitating change, overcoming trauma, finding replacements and offering encouragement to struggling situations through John Russell Ministries.
- can assist churches and ministers in developing greater relational harmony, church growing ideas, developing a strategic plan and working through traumatic situations.
- has a passion for the local church and especially ministers for having been in their shoes.
- can relate, encourage, and help repair and advise all parties involved in church issues.
- has a Christian Education degree from CCU which has prepared him for service and his experience has molded his ministry philosophy.
- has mentored a group of young ministers for several years to lift and encourage them and remain on the front line in assisting.
- lives in Northern Kentucky and is the husband of Susan, father to Jay and Stacy who both are heavily involved in serving God along with their spouses.
Updated September 2011