About David Roadcup
Dr. David Roadcup…
- has been the Executive Director of the Center for Church Advancement
- is currently a professor at Cincinnati Christian University in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- has been in ministry for over 42 years.
- ministry experience includes youth ministries, senior/preaching ministries, church planting, and college/seminary teaching.
- has authored numerous articles, three books and tri-authored a series of five books on the eldership of the church.
- has spoken in 37 states and 12 foreign countries.
- was one of the founding members of the men’s ministry – Promise Keepers – he served on the Board of Directors for 11 years. In 2001, he was on the summer P.K. Men’s Conference Speaking Team.
- is presently on the Board of Directors of Christ in Youth in Joplin, Missouri (C.I.Y.) and the Board of Directors of Christian Arabic Services (C.A.S.) and chairs the board of SALT (Serving Arabic Leaders Training).
- has been married to Karen for 43 years. Dave and Karen have two daughters, two sons-in-law and three grandchildren.
- works in the areas of church growth and health, evangelism, spiritual formation and leadership in the church.
- has a great passion for discipling believers and helping Christians grow to deeper levels in their personal walk with Jesus Christ.
Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministries, Lincoln Christian College, 1969
Secondary Teaching Certification in Speech Communication, Illinois State University, 1971
Master of Arts in Pastoral Counseling, Cincinnati Bible Seminary, 1986
Doctor of Ministries, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, 2006
Updated January 2013