These are estimated, good faith costs of attendance for College Studies at Cincinnati Christian University for the 2013-2014 school year. All tuition, fees, and charges are set by the Cincinnati Christian University Board of Trustees and are subject to change at any time.
Click here to view our Net Price Calculator.
- All full-time, undergraduate students will be charged a fee for the Group Accident Insurance policy.
- Students who take more than 18 hours in a semester will be charged $410 for each additional hour. The fee to audit a course is $130/hour.
- Students who attend part time will be charged per credit hour as follows:
1-6 hours $475/hour
7-11 hours $600/hour
- The Technology Fee is $125/semester for students enrolled in 1-6 hours.
- Estimated transportation costs of $310/month will be added to each student’s cost of attendance.