MAR- Theological Studies
Students who satisfactorily complete the requirements for
the concentration in Theological Studies will:
- Express clearly the foundational idea of Scripture’s divine inspiration and authority as well as the need to establish all beliefs and practices upon Biblical teaching.
- View Biblical teaching from a broad perspective that seeks out the inherent harmony and consistency between all Bible doctrines.
- Determine what the Biblical teaching is on a given subject, drawing upon the foundational work of Biblical exegesis and interpretation of specific passages.
- Critique a wide variety of theological and philosophical views and discern which ideas do not have solid Biblical support.
- Make a practical application of the theological teaching of Scripture to the life of the individual Christian and to the church.
- Complete graduate level research and writing in the field of theology.