These are estimated, good faith costs of attendance for Graduate Studies at Cincinnati Christian University for the 2016-2017 school year.
All tuition, fees, and charges are set by the Cincinnati Christian University Board of Trustees and are subject to change at any time.
- Tuition is charged at $495/credit hour for regular graduate courses and $545/credit hours for MAC degree courses.
- Students who audit courses will be charged $150/hour, and ECLE coursework will be charged at $250/hour.
- In order to be eligible to receive financial aid, you must apply and be accepted for admission into a graduate-degree program. Contact the Graduate Admissions Office by calling 1-800-949-4CCU or (513) 244-8100.
- New students may apply for scholarships through the Graduate Admissions Office.
- A living-expense allowance of $8,810/semester, which includes $1,586/semester for transportation, will be added to most budgets when determining eligibility for financial aid.
For more information on financing your graduate education, explore CCU’s Enrollment Services Department.