To enroll for courses at Cincinnati Bible Seminary, international students must have a valid I-20 from CBS and be in good standing with INS. To apply, complete the following steps:
Admissions Requirements for International Students:
- Complete and Submit the Application for Admission (apply online).
- Distribute the Minister Reference, instructing the reference to send the completed form to CBS Admissions. Reference cannot be completed by family members. Applicants must complete the top portion of the reference questionnaire.
- All international students must submit transcripts in English of all educations credits above the eighth grade level. Any non-English transcripts received will not be considered for this requirement.
- Submit a non-refundable $300 application fee (Payable to Cincinnati Bible Seminary). This fee includes payment for I-901 fee.
- Submit a non-returnable wallet sized photo of yourself (optional).
- Write, in English, and submit a 3-5 page history and goals statement. The paper should reflect:
- Events of circumstances which have brought the applicant to this point in life
- Academic and career goals
- How this degree program fits into those plans.
- All international students whose first/native language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The minimum score for acceptance on the paper-based TOEFL is 550. For the Internet-based TOEFL the minimum score for acceptance is 79. For more information on the TOEFL, please visit http://www.toefl.org.
- After acceptance is granted, the student must begin the I-20 process. The I-20 process (See I-20 Procedures) must be completed no later than June 15 for the fall semester.
- International students are eligible for admission into the fall and spring semesters. All requirements must be completed and received in our office no later than March 1st for the fall semester or October 1st for the spring semester.
Please have all information mailed directly to:
Cincinnati Christian University
2700 Glenway Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45204 USA
Please contact the Graduate Front Desk if you experience any technical difficulties, (513) 244-8426.