The CCU Institutional Research office provides the University and its external constituents with a variety of analysis, accreditation, and reporting services.
Institutional Research assists divisions in identifying and complying with the requirements of CCU’s Accrediting Associations:
- Association of Biblical Higher Education (ABHE)
- Association of Theological Schools (ATS)
- Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Schools and Colleges (HLC)
- Ohio Board of Regents
- National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
- Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC)
Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
IPEDS is a system of interrelated surveys conducted annually, which gathers information from every college, university, and technical and vocational institution in the United States and other jurisdictions (such as Puerto Rico) that participates in the federal student financial aid programs. The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, requires that institutions that participate in federal student aid programs report data on enrollments, program completions, graduation rates, faculty and staff, finances, institutional prices, and student financial aid. These data are made available to students and parents through the College Navigator college search Web site and to researchers and others through the IPEDS Data Center.
- IPEDS Data Center – contains all federally required reports for CCU and other schools
- Guidestar.com – Form 990 – official non-profit filing with the IRS is posted for public view at Guidestar