Ben has been composing and experimenting with electronic music for over 20 years. He currently serves as an adjunct professor for music technology courses at CCU.
Ben is married with three daughters. Since 2007, he has been leading Okeedoke Studios (okeedoke.com) full-time, designing websites, apps and most recently, games. Ben has designed and developed “What Note is This?” to help beginners learn note reading. He has also developed a songwriting toolkit app called “VCVCBC,” which helps songwriters turn ideas into chord charts as fast as possible. Most recently, Ben designed a music/rhythm game called “Beat Brite,” which combines memory/pattern recognition with drum loops.
BM in Music Composition
Cincinnati Christian University, Cincinnati, OH
All Programs Completed
Recording Workshop, Chillicothe, OH
Certification in Music Production
Berklee College of Music, Boston, MA
• Produced music technology apps through Okeedoke Studios
• Adjunct Professor in music technology fields for 10 years
• Years of previous audio engineering responsibilities
• Years of previous worship leading responsibilities
• Producing Music with Reason
• Music Notation