Consortium: Registration & Cost
- Complete a Consortium Cross-Registration Form – Must be completed in person at the Registrar’s Office
- Forms must be signed by a staff member from the Registrar’s Office before taking it to the Consortium school.
- Completed forms should be taken to the Consortium school and used to register for the course. Each school sets a date when they will begin accepting Consortium registrations, usually 2 – 3 weeks before the term starts.
- The Registrar’s Office will have the specific registration dates for each school as well as information about the location of the registration office, hours, and any other forms the host school requires.
- Students must complete the drop process at both schools if they decide to withdraw. Students are financially and academically responsible for the course at CCU. Whatever grade earned will be recorded on the CCU transcript and count in the GPA at CCU.
Students are billed CCU’s tuition rate and are responsible for any fees the other school charges (lab fees, student or parking fees and books). If the combined CCU hours and consortium hours are within the 12-18 hour block, no additional tuition is owed. If hours are outside the “block” range, students will be billed the appropriate hourly rate.