CCU is a private school and depends largely up on the financial support of others. This includes regular current giving as well as perpetual endowment support. Every person who supports CCU is a valued partner in ministry with us as together we pursue our God-given mission: training thousands who will impact millions for Christ in the years to come.
The Advancement Department exists in unity of purpose with every other agency of Cincinnati Christian University in this pursuit. Specifically, we
- Develop and nurture relationships with churches, alumni, community leaders and other caring friends who sustain CCU through their generous support.
- Serve these churches and individuals in practical ways as needs arise and are expressed
- Explain the mission and vision of CCU through one-on-one meetings as well as larger events
The goals of the Advancement Department are listed below:
- Church Relations: CCU will maintain its overall funding (direct contributions) from its church support base.
- Alumni Relations: CCU will forge stronger and more effective relationships with its alumni, increasing contributions.
- Community: CCU will increase the visibility of its role in the Cincinnati community and with the current student body.
- Funding Increase: CCU will increase the annual funding for operational costs by emphasizing those needs with churches, businesses and individuals.
- Planned Giving Increase: CCU will increase planned giving financial contributions.
- Other funds Increase: CCU will introduce new scholarships and endowed fund gift opportunities for old and new funds.