“I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now” (Philippians 1:3, 4). Cincinnati Christian University was started by the church, exists for the church, is accountable to the church, and is sustained by the church. To thank supporting churches and to recruit additional ministry-minded students from local churches, we have initiated the Partner Church ministry. We encourage your church to become a CCU Partner Church.
- A CCU “Partner Church” is any congregation investing in the ministry of CCU by providing financial support (gifts) of at least $4,000 annually through the church’s missions ministry.**
Partner Church Benefits
- Full-time students who are active members of Partner Churches may receive a tuition scholarship of up to $3000 per year ($1500 per semester).
- Full-time church staff members serving with a Partner congregation may receive a 50% tuition scholarship toward graduate (CBS) or College of Adult Learning (CAL) classes.
Additional restrictions may apply to both the Partner Church Student and Employee Scholarship. See individual applications for a complete listing of policies and requirements.
click here>> Additional Partner Church Benefits
**To qualify, Partner Churches accept certain other responsibilities as well:
- Agree to financially support CCU at a minimum of $4,000 per year. If a church is in the process of becoming a qualified Partner Church, students will receive the scholarship during the next full semester after all qualifications are met. (Unless special arrangements have been made in advance through consultation with the CCU Church Relations Department, all gifts to the University must be unrestricted, i.e. general gift funds. Individuals cannot designate a contribution through the church to the benefit of a specific student as this is a violation of the Internal Revenue Code.)
- Assign a Liaison (representative) from the church who will promote the Partner Church Scholarship to church staff, its college-bound youth, their parents, any other person who might be a prospective CCU student and promote the educational ministry of CCU. The Liaison will aid in communication and promotion as outlined in the Partner Church Application.
- Place a CCU website link on the church’s website. This link will provide information about the benefits of the Partner Church program and other opportunities available at CCU.
- Download and complete the 2014 Partner Church Application. Return it by postal mail, fax, or scan/email to:
CCU Partner Church Program, 2700 Glenway Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45204
Fax: 513-244-8486 Email: advancement@CCUniversity.edu
Deadline for enrollment in the Partner Church Program for the 2013-14 academic year was July 31, 2013. For 2014-15, the deadline is August 1, 2014.