International students are eligible for admission into the fall and spring semesters. In order for an international student to attend Cincinnati Christian University, all of the following requirements must be completed and received no later than March 1st for the fall semester or October 1st for the spring semester.
International Student Admissions Requirements
- Valid I-20 from Cincinnati Christian University
- Good Standing status with US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Completed Online Application for Admission
- Submitted Spiritual Reference Form. NOTE: Family members are not permitted to fill out the reference
- Transcripts in English for all credits above the eighth grade level. Non-English transcripts will not be accepted.
- Non-refundable $300 application fee, payable to Cincinnati Christian University. This includes payment for I-901 fee. Payment can be made online.
- Non-returnable wallet-sized photo (optional). An official passport or formal photo is not necessary.
- Three- to five-page history and goals statement in English. The paper should reflect:
- Events or circumstances which have brought the applicant to this point in life
- Academic and career goals
- How this degree program fits into those plans
- All international students whose first/native language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The minimum score for acceptance on the paper-based TOEFL is 550. For the internet-based TOEFL the minimum score for acceptance is 79. For more information on the TOEFL, please visit http://www.toefl.org.
After acceptance is granted, the student must begin the I-20 process. The process must be completed no later than June 15 for the fall semester.
For more information about Student Visas, visit the US Department of State.
For questions, call 1-800-949-4CCU from 9 AM to 4:30 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) or email an Admissions Counselor.