Graduate Student Costs
These are estimated, good faith costs of attendance for Graduate Studies at Cincinnati Christian University for the 2018-2019 school year. All tuition, fees, and charges are set by the Cincinnati Christian University Board of Trustees and are subject to change at any time.
- Tuition is charged at $499/course for MAR and MDiv coursework and $565/credit hour for Counseling courses (including PCAC courses).
- The Campus Resources Fee will be $175/semester for MAC students enrolled in less than 9 credit hours.
- Students who audit courses will be charged $150/hour.
- In order to be considered for federal financial aid, you must apply and be accepted for admission into a graduate-degree program. You must enroll in at least 5 credit hours per semester to borrow a Federal Direct Loan.
- A living-expense allowance of $9,365/semester, which includes up to $1,686/semester for transportation, will be added to most budgets when determining eligibility for financial aid.