These are estimated, good faith costs of attendance for Graduate Studies at Cincinnati Christian University for the 2017-2018 school year.
All tuition, fees, and charges are set by the Cincinnati Christian University Board of Trustees and are subject to change at any time.
- Tuition is charged at $515/credit hour for regular graduate courses and $565/credit hour for MAC-degree courses.
- The Campus Resources Fee will be $125/semester for students enrolled in less than 9 credit hours.
- Students who audit courses will be charged $150/hour, and ECLE coursework will be charged at $250/hour.
- In order to be eligible to receive financial aid, you must apply and be accepted for admission into a graduate-degree program. Contact the Graduate Admissions Office by calling 1-800-949-4CCU or (513) 244-8100.
- New students may apply for scholarships through the Graduate Admissions Office.
- A living-expense allowance of $8,915/semester, which includes $1,605/semester for transportation, will be added to most budgets when determining eligibility for financial aid.