These are estimated, good faith costs of attendance for traditional undergraduate studies at Cincinnati Christian University for the 2017-2018 school year. All tuition, fees, and charges are set by the Cincinnati Christian University Board of Trustees and are subject to change at any time.
Click here to view our Net Price Calculator.
- All full-time, undergraduate students and all international students will be charged a fee for the Group Accident Insurance policy. This insurance cannot be waived.
- Students who take more than 18 hours in a semester will be charged $450 for each additional hour.
- Students who enroll in less than 12 credit hours will be charged $650 per credit hour.
- The Campus Resources Fee will be $125/semester for students enrolled in less than 12 credit hours.
- A transportation allowance of $1,605/semester, along with allowances for housing, food, and miscellaneous expenses, will be added to most budgets when determining eligibility for financial aid.
- The cost to audit a course is $150/credit hour.